Monday 7 June 2010

Things 1 & 2 - Igoogle



Well, I already had an Igoogle page, but this was a good opportunity to try out some new things. Some are surprisingly poor: I got very excited about getting a Glee (tv show) theme for my Igoogle page, but it cuts right through Matthew Morrison's face.


How could they?! So I've gone for a tasteful Cambridge scene of Clare College bridge, it's quite soothing first thing in the morning.



I use the Igoogle as my homepage so I need it to provide any essential info to get through the day. Traffic, weather, news. BBC for news: it has a talent for clarity. Years ago I picked up the Nottingham Evening post and read the headline 'Bombs fall on city'. The city was not Nottingham.
It would be good to have something on audio - random song from Glee? - but that's not advisable in a shared office environment. I shall have a lookout for something.

1 comment:

  1. I keep hearing stuff from Glee in the ADC bar, and feel I maybe about to succumb ...

    You could always have something on audio and just use headphones : )

    ReplyDelete