Monday 7 June 2010

Blogging

Well, I looked at the next thing to do and it was to go and look at some other blogs from the Cam23 programme, and my heart sank. Do I really have to read 43 blogs on Today I got up and did a little cataloguing? But more by luck than judgement the first one I looked at was brilliant, I don't know who you are "Evans above" but you saved my sanity! I've been getting a bit stressed trying to keep up with ths programme and my photoeditor wouldn't download and then it turned out we were running short of space on the PC and I was going into full crisis mode, then I realised Evans whoever was going through almost the same thing. And getting annoyed like me. And using words like blasted. And then I sort of got the point of this blogging thing: it's not about being literary or competitive, it's about sharing. And I never thought I'd say that without my toes curling, but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment